Sunday 29 June 2014

Lynton ground frame progress

A little more progress on the Ground frame cabin this weekend. For The slate roof I used Wills slate roofing sheets and for the door and window frames Evergreen plastic strip.  The Roof is removable as I eventually aim to add flooring and a suitable  lever frame. Some research on this is required  as presently I have no idea as to how the interior would have looked. Searching on the internet has revealed no more details. I was rather hoping  somebody might have posted an interior shot of an extant version but no such luck. Anyhow this research is also part of the interest in trying to produce something in model form  we can no longer see in real life. Well that's my take on it and why I seem to prefer this to freelance.
Next job will be the windows .


No comments:

Post a Comment