Monday 7 September 2015

Pizza Hut ( Shed)

I've made a start on a new version of the engine shed that was based at Lynton station  My first model was made several years ago and intended to be the original version before modification. On re visiting this little model it became clear that something was not quite right. Armed again with Measured And Drawn and a new technique of using Pizza trays ( thanks to my hungry kids) I marked out as below the dimensions by copying and pasting the drawings onto said Pizza base. Turning West side wall in reverse gave me the matching sides I required. New blade on my knife and cutting began. I intend to use plastic card to cover the shell , random stone by Slaters to match my other buildings. I also wish to make the shed a stand alone diaroma with an inspection pit and fitted track so that The whole unit can be lifted out of the layout when not in use.




No comments:

Post a Comment